Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Tech Day (Denton, TX) (Read 158 times)
Bengt_Phorqs
God Member

There are no wrong turns
on a motorcycle

Tech Day (Denton, TX)
02/19/19 at 11:12:16
Post Tools
For those of us in North Texas/Southern Oklahoma there will be a tech day hosted by Cycle Center of Denton and the BMW DFW club on Sunday, March 3, between 10am - 4pm.  This is a great venue to tune up your bike, change fluids, tires, or just kick tires with some like minded BMW riders.  The Denton Cycle Center is opening up their shop; there are ten or twelve lifts available to use, plus fluid disposal.  Lunch will be served for a donation, but if you want to eat please register on the attached link.  https://bmwdfw.bmwmoa.org/event/the-tech-day-to-end-all-tech-days/
The front of the store will also be open and discounts will be available.  If you find you need some parts not normally stocked, go ahead and order from Cycle Center so they will be there waiting for you.  I hope to see some of you there.

Bengt Phorqs, Elwood R90/6, Jake R90/6, R1100S, R1200RT , Triumph TR250W, Yamaha TY250A Trials

IP Logged

BPT
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Tech Day (Denton, TX)
Reply #1 - 02/19/19 at 18:17:21
Post Tools
Do they deal with airheads there?

Are there ever any tech days in the DFW area, as in more of the central Metroplex?

1983 R65 w/ Velorex 562 Sidecar

IP Logged

Bengt_Phorqs
God Member

There are no wrong turns
on a motorcycle

Reply #2 - 02/20/19 at 21:09:16
Post Tools
There will be plenty of airhead expertise at the Denton Cycle Center tech day.  And yes, there are occasional tech days in DFW, not a lot but on occasion.  Are you a member of the Airhead Beemer Club, airheads.org?  The Texas Air Marshal Mike Moon just sent out a message for this and he will be there.

Bengt Phorqs, Elwood R90/6, Jake R90/6, R1100S, R1200RT , Triumph TR250W, Yamaha TY250A Trials

IP Logged

BPT
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - 02/20/19 at 21:46:22
Post Tools
No, I'm not a member.  Coincidentally I was checking out the Airheads.org site and was wondering about the local group and where they were based.

My work schedule isn't the most conducive to those events since I work weekends.  But I've still wondered about the group in this area.

1983 R65 w/ Velorex 562 Sidecar

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint