Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Global Announcement Gruber Battery Discount (Read 451 times)
Justin B.
YaBB Administrator

I love my Beemers

Gruber Battery Discount
11/07/16 at 20:35:48
Post Tools
All,

I have arranged a 5% discount with Gruber Power Services on their products.  I have had good luck with their AGM motorcycle batteries and the price is pretty reasonable.  To receive this discount you need to mention the R65 Forum Discount in the PayPal comments or call your order directly to Regina Sollazzo at 1-800-658-5883 x311.

Here is the link to their motorcycle battery page: http://www.gruberpower.com/gruberpower/advertising/Batteries/motorcyclebatteries....

The battery that fits all of my R65s is the YTX20L-BS which is currently $81.99, our discount would take it down to $77.89.

I have no affiliation with Gruber, I just have a couple of their batteries which I am happy with and it's nice to have an alternative to the higher priced batteries.

*** A member indicated that one of the later batteries he got was about 1/4" thicker than his battery-box.  He also said Gruber was going to quit carrying motorcycle batteries.***

It may be necessary to slightly modify your battery box for it to fit the new battery, and if you have an average amount of mechanical ability shouldn't be too hard.  If you aren't that mechanically inclined and want a guaranteed no-muss-no-fuss install then you might want to spend the extra bux and get an Odyssey or something...

Justin B.

2004 BMW R1150RT
1981 R100RT - Summer bike, NEKKID!!!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint